3.05.2012

I'm in love! | Custom frames

Ok, I admit it, I have not always put a lot of time and effort into displaying my photographs.

I have embraced my ability to capture so many moments in my life and I can't bear to leave them hiddin on my computer hard drive. So I have photos everywhere in my home, on every wall.

Even so, most of my photos are not displayed in a way that really shows them off. I have mostly purchased frames from places like Wal-Mart. You know them, the ones that are generic and plain and either brown or black. AKA Boring.

That is, until now.

Now I am even more excited to display my photos because I received my new custom frames! All I can say is WOW. They are so beautiful in person! Honestly, I can't stop staring at them.

I'm soooo happy that I have samples to show clients. Now you can see for yourself how well made and pretty they are, and how they make your photos stand out like they should.

There are so many reasons why I wanted to start selling these shabby chic frames (and side note: I just love anything that's shabby chic, just cause it sound so darn cool hehe). Here are some of the features that make them amazing:

  • There are 8 designs, plus several storyboard designs and 22 colours. If there's a colour or size that I don't offer, we can customize a frame for you!
  • The frames are made out of 100% recycled material.
  • You have the choice of non-glare acryclic, chalkboard, whiteboard or even a mirror insert.
  • Hanging hardware is included, both horizontal and vertical.
  • Most importantly, because you should be able to show off your photos in a beautiful frame!


Clockwise from top left: A close-up view of the back of the frame. Sawtooth hooks for both vertical and horizontal display, and bumpers so it hangs neatly; Just a small sample of the designs and colours available; 5x7 Cherish in Pale Yellow; 22 vibrant colours for you to choose from!

Some close up shots of the distressed edges. You have the option of non-distressed edges as well.


If you order frames through Jennifer Blake Photography, I'll even include a print from your session with each one!

If you want to see my samples, come see me at the Rosetown Trade Show on March 31st at the Elk's Hall. I'll have my frames, plus my colours swatches for you to check out. I know you'll love them as much as I do!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love here! <3 :)