2.14.2012

Fabulous new product - custom frames!

As a relatively new business I am always looking for new things I can offer potential and current clients. I already have the photos covered, but there is so much more to photography than just the images. Once your session is complete, you have to consider how you want to preserve and display those pictures (cause what's the point of having photos if you never get to look at them, right?)

So.... I found the most a-ma-zing frames that will display your photos and look absolutely beautiful in your home! These frames are custom, handmade and Canadian, so of course I am already in love before I've even seen them in person.

They come in eight designs, 22 colours and in five storyboard variations. You can choose between a glare-free acrylic insert or a chalkboard insert. Is that cool, or what? Plus, if you order frames through me I will include your choice of prints to fill them. I will have a colour swatch sampler and I can even show you what your photos will look like in the design and colour you want. There is guaranteed to be something that will match your home decor!

I have already ordered some studio samples to show off, and I am so excited to get them (and when I do, I will be posting photos for you to see of course!) For now, here are just some of the designs and colours. I'm in love and I know you will be too!


Display your family photos!

So many pretty colours to choose from

Pin It!

5 comments:

Leave me some love here! <3 :)