5.01.2012

Not so sleepy boy | Babies

My latest session was with the sweetest little 1 month old boy and his proud mommy and daddy. Like many baby sessions, it didn't turn out exactly as planned because Baby E just didn't want to stay asleep.

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow, so that's exactly what I did! We had some fun with a few props, like a toddler size tie that look so adorable on him, and then got some super sweet family shots while mom and dad comforted their boy.

Honestly, some of my favourite shots are the ones that are not posed, when "real life" things are happening. Yes baby was crying, but that shot of mom holding him close and rocking him gently just can't be forced or posed.

I hope you like!









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love here! <3 :)