4.24.2012

Sweet Sisters' Session | Children

These two adorable girls were in my studio last week. Three year old Ainsley and six month old Jade loved the camera. And let me tell you, three is not an easy age to photograph. Toddlers Ainsley's age are often preoccupied with anything else but the camera. But luckily, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, and Ainsley ended up loving having her photos taken.

As for sweet little Jade, at six months old she is the perfect age for photos because she isn't crawling yet and she has some super cute smiles (especially when her big sis got behind the camera to make funny faces and play peek-a-boo with her!)

I had tons of fun with this session, and even got to use my new banner made by the incredibly talented Sweet Peas & Honey Bees Boutique! Check it out! And stay tuned for my next blog post because I am going to use another one of my fan's suggestions and write in more detail about capturing (and keeping) the attention of my littlest models :)








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love here! <3 :)